Take your exhibit to the next level at EGLX
When planning to exhibit at an event, there are many aspects to consider. One of the most important decisions is what type of exhibit to move forward with, and the best way to figure that out is to first understand the differences.
The most common EGLX exhibit is called “in-line” or “linear”. These exhibits are generally 10’x10′ or 10’x20′ and are arranged in a straight line, with one side exposed to an aisle and a neighboring exhibitor on the left and right.
However, other exhibit types can can improve your visibility to attendees and maximize your brand success at the show. Here are three ways to level up your exhibit at EGLX.
- Open on two sides so that you can engage attendees on two different aisles
- Statistically, attendees tend to stand by corners or intersections to decide which direction to go
- Generate twice the amount of foot traffic and utilize the full opportunity of the space by maximizing the face time your displays have with the passing audience.
- Drive various traffic patterns within your booth
- A large back wall that’s perfect for brand exposure
- Offers significant exposure on 3 different aisles
- Engage attendees from 4 different aisles
- Own your area without the distraction of next-door neighbouring exhibitors
- More freedom and opportunity to enhance your wide open space
Ready to level up your exhibit? Get in touch! Email email@example.com.