EGLX, it’s all about the Crew!
Have you ever wanted to be a part of the largest and fastest growing video game expo in Canada? Looking for an exciting weekend as staff and an attendee? Join our team at the conference and help make this year’s EGLX the best one yet!
Front of House
Be the first face to greet our attendees! Assist with access control, on-site registration, and check-in.
Be the right hand man to the tournament organizers and help with day-of registered PC tournaments.
Do you love interacting with guests? Get stationed at one of the many activity zones that we have organized.
Help attendees have the best experience at the show with traffic control and general information. There may be a pop quiz on show information.
- Meet new and reconnect with old friends
- Participate in growing a community you’re passionate about
- Get a free ticket to enjoy the event during off-times
- Get a first look at the show floor and stages
- Be a part of numerous exciting activations
- Learn transferable skills in technology and event coordination
- Meet and connect with people in the industry
- Volunteer T-shirt with EGLX Logo
- Bragging Rights
Before you join us…
- Minimum 3 shifts
- You must be fluent in English (while other languages are an asset)
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- You must be available for an interview, as well as any orientation meetings that follow your acceptance as a volunteer (approximately 1-2).